- University of Florida, B.A. 1986
- Whittier College, Juris Doctor 1989, Los Angeles, California
- Admitted to the Florida Bar in 1990
- Admitted to U.S. District Court for Middle District of Florida in 1992
- 29 Years Experience Practicing Law in Central Florida
- Diverse Trial Experience
Attorney Phillip W. Sigman has been a member of the Florida Bar for 29 years. His primary legal focus is in the area of employment law
Employment Law - Phillip Sigman advises and represents employees in employment related matters such as employment contracts, employment severance agreements, employment termination issues, wrongful termination, whistleblower cases, discrimination cases, sexual harassment cases, wage / hour / overtime violation issues, ‘non-compete’ contract matters, qui tam cases, hostile work environment cases, unemployment compensation, employee discipline issues, workplace violence cases, and all aspects of the workplace and employee-employer relationship.
Phillip Sigman represents executives, professionals such as physicians and attorneys, managers, and employees of all levels and industries.