Central Florida attorneys have named Attorney Patricia R. Sigman “Best of the Bar” according to votes tallied by the Orlando Business Journal. Patricia R. Sigman, a Board Certified Labor & Employment Attorney at Sigman & Sigman, P.A. in Altamonte Springs, received the most nominations from her peers for Orlando Business Journal’s 2004 “Best of the Bar” competition.
- Board Certified in Labor & Employment Law by the Florida Bar / Board Certified Specialist
- AV Rated by Martindale Hubble
- Admitted to Florida Bar in 1992
- Repeatedly Named in Florida Trend’s “Legal Elite”, Super Lawyers, and Orlando Magazine top attorneys, Best Lawyers publications
- Graduated Stetson Law School in 1992 Summa Cum Laude and ranked ‘First in Class’
- Graduated U.C.L.A. in 1989
- B.A. in English, Magna Cum Laude and Top 3%
- Frequent Lecturer and Speaker on Employment Law Topics
- Previously Served as Chair to Orange County Bar Labor & Employment Committee
- Member of National Employment Lawyers Association (NELA)
- Florida Circuit Civil Certified Mediator
Attorney Patricia R. Sigman has been serving clients in the Greater Orlando area for over 24 years. Her primary focus is in the area of Labor and Employment Law – guiding, advising and representing employees in employment-related matters such as employment contracts, severance agreements, employment termination issues, wrongful termination, whistleblower cases, discrimination cases, sexual harassment cases, wage / hour / overtime violation issues, ‘non-compete’ contract matters, qui tam cases, hostile work environment
cases, unemployment compensation, employee discipline issues, workplace violence cases, and all aspects of the workplace and employee-employer relationship. She represents executives, professionals such as physicians and attorneys, managers, and employees of all levels and industries.
Sexual Abuse and Abuse of Power: Ms. Sigman also represents people who have been subjected to sexual abuse or who have been taken advantage of by pastors, clergymen, counselors and others in the “power” position in professional relationships. Pastoral sexual abuse can be inflicted upon people of any age, and particularly in the counseling setting, the abuse of power can lead to devastating results for the victim. Ms. Sigman has successfully taken on these issues in cases.
Recent News: Patricia Sigman Speaks on Channel 6 News regarding Sexual Harassment:
Patricia Sigman was listed in Florida Legal Elite, Florida Trends Magazine.